Sunday, May 10, 2009

Update on the wallet

So last night our friend was supposed to stop at the police station to pick up the wallet which he did do, but unlike the police man told Josh on the phone, they would not give it to him. So after we found out about it this morning Josh was able to borrow some money and had to go into Seoul by himself. 


I feel bad for Josh having to go by himself, he doesn't like it very much. He doesn't even like taking a taxi by himself because he says it's weird to get into somebody else's car. So now he has to go to Seoul on his own and that is going to involve a good 3-4 taxi's, a couple of subway rides and two train rides.  He is not back yet so we do not officially have our wallet back yet and we have no idea if everything is still in it. We will see later today.

Other things... I am now sick. I thought after not catching Josh's cold for over a week I wouldn't get it, but it was not to be the case! Josh's cold is still way worse then mine, I just feel like my head is going to explode and I have a soar throat. Gabriel also slept through the night last night! YAY YAY YAY!!!! I love it when my baby sleeps because I get to sleep! Though it doesn't make sense that I get sick only after I have a good night sleep for once and after I also got to take an hour nap yesterday... kind of backwards really. Mother's Day was also yesterday but we didn't really do anything (cough, umm... Josh forgot!). But even though he forgot he tried to make it up to me by making the meals, changing all of Gabriel's diapers and making a origami tulip and box, so we, or I, still had some fun, Josh wasn't so big on the diaper part! 

0 comments: