Monday, May 11, 2009

Oh no... Not Gabriel

Gabriel definitely did not grab his bowl of peaches and sweet potato while  Mommy was feeding him...
and Mommy did not decide to let Gabriel play with his food...
and he would never get it all over his face if he had stuck his hand in his food...
Gabriel did not think it would be fun to do such a thing...
no... not fun at all...
Gabriel did not end up thinking that his fingers tasted good...
and definitely did not get attached to the spoon...
He did not need to get cleaned up...
He would never need a bath after such an ordeal...
Definitely wouldn't have thought a bath would have been fun anyhow...
Gabriel did not look extra cute after his supposed bath...
Mommy would never let Gabriel play naked while she found some clothes for him...
and he did not in the slightest way look sorry for making a mess with his big blue eyes...
never... not my Gabriel...
Why would such a cutie do such a messy thing?
NEVER... definitely not my Gabe!

And mommy would definitely not take off her pants because they were so messy and would never have walked into the living room to get her baby before he made an even bigger mess and to clean him up and would never forget the curtains were open and did not run to say curtains to shut them before anybody could see...  never... not me!

2 comments:

Becca C said...

You mean definitely not. Not defiantly not. haha. You're so cute Kayla.

Kayla said...

You know, I read it like 50 times and thought "it really just doesn't look right" but when I would do the spelling check the only option they gave me was defiantly and I kept thinking "no, that is not the word I'm looking for... but maybe I'm just wrong and have been spelling things wrong my whole life!" haha, I feel a little dumb now! haha oh well! Thanks!