Sunday, May 3, 2009

Nature Baby

Gabriel loves to be outside! I never thought that I would have a baby that just loves the outdoors as Josh and I aren't super outdoorsy people. Not saying Josh and I don't love to be outside, but we're just not that extreme about it. Gabriel on the other hand just loves it. 

If Gabriel is fussy we can just sit him in the window and he will be perfectly fine. He can spend forever sitting in front of windows looking outside. Most times there is nothing going on outside, just trees,  but it still fascinates him! 

One day Gabriel was kind of cranky so I thought I would take him outside for a walk. The minute he was outside he went from fussing to flat out laughing, it was so cute! We take him outside a lot if he gets cranky, unless it's cold out and then we have to resort to letting him sit in the window. I try to get out a couple a times a day just because I know he loves it, though I will admit there are some days we don't go out at all. 

It's really cute because inside he is just all over the place, he gets into everything even though he can't quite crawl yet, he's a good scooter. When we go outside he just kind of sits there and looks, content as content could be just looking around. Though lately he's got this thing for grass=D

1 comments:

Unknown said...

My girlies love to be outside too. I don't know what it is, mainly probably just a change of scenery, but they love it. It is so nice now that the days are getting warmer!