Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Is there a prize for being embarrassing?

If there were a prize for the person who did the most dumb, stupidest, embarrassing things I think I would win! For instance getting stuck in fancy hotel doors because you can't open up your eyes and see the normal door you should go through, getting sprayed with toilet water, laughing at things you shouldn't, saying things at the wrong time, melting your husbands water bottle, loosing your car keys for 2 hours when they are really in your purse... should I keep going?


Today to add to the list... you know how they were supposed to come change my water filter today? Well I must have been the first apartment they went to because they arrived very early. I did get the chance to change and brush my teeth but that was about it. My house was a mess! I have been sick for the past month and the last couple of days it has been miserable and I haven't had any energy. So there were quite a few dishes in the kitchen and my laundry was still hanging up from the day before and we haven't taken out the garbage in awhile... lets just say I'm a little embarrassed at my home. Lets not forget I had a stack of dirty Kleenex's on my couch because I've been blowing my nose like every two seconds! Anyway, gross I know. 

So the guys are in my kitchen for about 30 minutes and I wasn't really paying attention too much, I was too tired from not getting any sleep. So after they leave I walk into my kitchen... what do I see? My bra and undies hanging from the laundry line in the kitchen! D'oh! Lovely! To make it worse it was right in front of the water filter where they were working! See I don't hang up my undies, bra's and usually socks on my clothes rack because it goes outside and I don't want everybody looking at my 'goodies' so I always hang them in the kitchen... well so much for people not seeing! It wouldn't even have been so bad if they were cute undies and bra... but no, it had to be one of my nursing bra's (we all know how lovely those are) and some not super cute undies. And it wouldn't have been so bad if it had just been maintenance people, but no, it had to be the vice president with another worker and our vice president happens to be very strict SDA Christian... why oh why am I such a nerd! 

1 comments:

Kristina said...

hahaha! I'm not laughing...really ;)