Thursday, May 7, 2009

Had a thought...

So this morning I had a moment where I was thinking about what life was probably like right now back in Minnesota, and then it got me thinking about how things will be like when we come back.

It's hard to imagine what life will be like when we move back to Minnesota. There will be so many things that will be different. Gabriel is going to be the current age of my nephew Tyvan. He's going to be older then my niece, Berlin, is now! He's going to walking around, no more wobbling or unsure steps, nope he will be a 1 year and 7 month old toddler!!!! No more baby =( He will be able to "talk" like only babies, wait, toddlers can talk, he'll be eating big kid food, he'll be HUGE! No more little scooting around the living room, no, he will be an expert crawler and probably not want to crawl because he'll be able to walk! It's sad to think about. I won't have a baby anymore, I'll have a little toddler!

Well... maybe I will have a baby... but we don't know about that yet. I'm sure if I don't have a baby yet I will at least be very pregnant (most likely) when people from home see me again. That is scary too! 

Everything will be sooo different when we come back. I will have another niece or nephew come October. I won't see the little guy or girl until they will be 5-6 months old! If everything goes well with Jessie and Reuben's adoption it is possible I will have another niece or nephew on Josh's side. My nieces and nephews are going to HUGE! They are going to be kids, not three year olds and younger, no more toddlers, some of them will be 4 years old! CRAZY! Oh and ahem, Kristy and Andy will have moved back to Minnesota (wink wink)! 

It's just crazy to think about the future! But now to get back to the present... I have some laundry to do... the never ending pile of laundry (I wonder how many loads of laundry I will do in the next year!)=D 

0 comments: