Tuesday, July 7, 2009

standing tall and proud!

Gabriel loves to stand up on anything and everything that he can. Usually he needs something a little low, like a couch or coffee table, to be able to grab onto and pull himself up. He could spend all day doing this! So today I walk into Gabriel's room after his nap to grab him and I was a little surprised to find this...

He usually tries to pear out from the netting on the bottom of the crib, so to walk in and have him peaking over the top was a little bit surprising! He's never stood up in his crib before, it's not really low enough for him to grab onto. Two minutes ago he was balancing himself on the couch and was attempting to let go which he has never done before either! He was placing his legs as far apart as they would go and held one arm out for balance and then pushed of the couch with the other until he would fall back on the couch from lack of balance! My baby is going to be walking soon... I'm excited and happy and scared all at the same time! My baby Boo is growing up too fast!

1 comments:

omabear said...

Gabe looks so proud of himself and excited at the same time, like "look at me mom", So CUTE :) :) :) :) :)