Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Rowan Alexander

Rowan Alexander
Born July 19, 2009 weighing 5lbs. 2oz and 19 inches long!!!
This is our new nephew Rowan Alexander! We are so excited to welcome him to the family! My sister-in-law, Josh's sister, Jessica, and her husband Reuben, have been wanting to adopt for quite some time. On July 21st they got a phone call that a little baby was born a couple days ago and they could come and take him home that day! I haven't been able to see him yet, I think we will be able to meet him, via Skype, this Saturday and we are so excited! I had to steal this picture from my sister-in-law's, Rachel, facebook page and got all my info from her! Congratulation to new Mommy and Daddy, Jessica and Reuben, for getting a beautiful baby boy!

5 comments:

omabear said...

He is beautiful :) Oh, how PRECIOUS :)

omabear said...

Kayla,you and Gabe are so cute on the picture you have on your blog-page, left corner. Everytime I see it, I think 'oh, so cute' :) :) :) :) :)

Rachel said...

The picture you picked is my favorite :D

Unknown said...

I love his name! Rowan...nice.

Kristina said...

Very cute! :) Congratulations!!!