Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I'm one of those Moms!

Yep I'm that mom! I'm the mom that lets, no, encourages her kids to go play in the rain! That some mom's may look at me and say... You're letting your son sit in the water? In clothes? Without the proper diaper? In the rain? Well yes, I am! I'm not one of the prim and proper mommies... nope! I got a few looks today while Gabriel was playing in the water from bypassers with their umbrella's... but me? Well, I was getting soaked with my babe in the rain! 

I'm also that mom that puts her son in PJ's in the middle of the afternoon so she won't have to change him again and that mom that doesn't always brush her boys hair because, well honestly, she thinks it's rather cute! 

What can I say, it's boring being proper ;D

5 comments:

Unknown said...

gosh, his smile is just so cute!

Unknown said...

Haha!! AND, in that first picture it looks like he is saying, "You listen here! You need to listen to what I am saying, I am VERY serious about this." :)

Kristina said...

playing in the rain is so much fun!

that last picture is adorable- I agree with Heidi- his smile is just so cute!

omabear said...

Super cute :) I agree with the girls, adorable, silly, fun, got to make days interesting,fun,adventurous :) :) :) :) :) It makes memories :)

Tia said...

He is growing soooo fast!!! I LOVE his cute little face, I could just kiss it!!!! I love putting my kids in their pj's earlier than usual....its cosy!!! :)