Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Edit: Fixed the pictures "Cute Baby Shoes!!!!"

Edit: I had to take pictures of my computer screen, sorry for the quality!

So I found these really cute baby shoes and since I know some people that are having babies I thought I would share them with you! They come in a dark pink and a dark blue-ish color...

Aren't they adorable? I love them! I can get them for you if anybody wants a pair (or two). I don't think the website will work for those in America... Anyway, they are $6.50 a pair and I can send them the next time I send a package to America which looks like it will probably be more towards the end of summer or fall and then whomever gets a pair can just send the money to my parents house. I'm guessing the package will go to my mom because I have some baby clothes that Gabriel doesn't fit in anymore that I need to send back too and then you can get them from her! They only seem to come in one size and it is more baby size (it's in Korean so I can't give you numbers, sorry!). Let me know! 

P.S. The picture keeps not working, if it doesn't work I will email it to you if your interested!

1 comments:

omabear said...

Very, very, cute. I want a baby :)