Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Mr. Piggy

I think I have a new nickname for Gabriel, Mr. Piggy! Gabers eats A LOT!!! Surprisingly he is still small for his age, I swear he has been at 19 pounds for forever... he just gets a tiny bit taller each month. 


For breakfast, for about the last month or two, he has been eating an adult size yogurt and an entire adult size serving of oatmeal every morning! Well the last few mornings he seems to want even more! So this morning I decided to try two packets of adult size oatmeal and his yogurt, just to see how much he would eat... he almost ate the whole thing! Piggy =D And this is still after breast feeding in the morning too! I think he only had about two tablespoons left in the bowl before he was done! I think I'm going to have to find something else for him though, that's a lot of oatmeal... maybe yogurt, oatmeal and a banana when I have them or something else. 

For lunch and for dinner he always has two vegetables and 1-2 fruits, as in baby size containers of food! Then he is still not finished, nope, little Mr. Piggy then goes to Mommy and Daddies plates and mooches off of us for more food! He always eats my food, and then he gets mad when he doesn't get any more! Oh, and don't forget about the afternoon snack! LOL! It's super cute when he eats a lot though, his little belly gets big and sticks out when he plays! Mr. Piggy is his name!

0 comments: