Thursday, April 23, 2009

She used to be a princess!!!!

Yesterday I volunteered to watch my neighbors two girls for about an hour and a half while the parents were teaching. This normally wouldn't happen but their schedules got mixed up yesterday. The two girls, Zeni and Louini, are from South Africa and are ages 5 and 6, they are super cute and friendly. 


At first they just watched some Korean cartoons and read all of the books that I had here for Gabriel. Soon they got bored with each of those and started to look around my apartment. They found the pictures that I had taped up to be the most interesting, especially the ones from my wedding. I didn't think much about it, I just let them look at everything and explore. 
Close to when the girls parents were supposed to come back our other neighbors two girls came over and wanted to play with Zeni and Louini. Before I even said much Zeni and Louini come running over to the door jumping up and down yelling to the neighbors "She used to be a princess, she used to be princess!!!"

I turned to the two girls and said "what are you talking about, who used to be a princess?" They pointed their little fingers at me "You used to be a princess!" At first I had no clue what they were talking about, why would they think I used to be a princess? I then remembered that they had just got done looking at all the pictures on the wall, I said "do you mean the pictures over there" pointing to my wedding pictures. "Yep" they said, "your princess pictures!" LOL! So now my all my neighbors girls think I used to be a princess! 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That's super cute!! :)