Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Diapers!!!

When I found out that we were moving to South Korea I immediately thought about everything we needed for Gabriel and if we were going to be able to find everything once we moved. I made a choice to use cloth diapers so it would be one less thing to worry about. I also liked the fact that it was more environmentally friendly and would be healthier for Gabriel's skin, not to mention it would save money in the long run. I did a lot of research about diapers and decided to go with pre-folds with a diaper cover and doublers if I needed them. I found the cutest diaper covers at cheekydiapers.com and after using the diapers for almost 3 weeks now I have to say that I absolutely LOVE them! At first they were bulky but after I got used to them and figured out how to fold them and snap them they aren't bulky at all. I thought I would share some pics of my baby in his fabulous diapers =D 

1 comments:

Kristina said...

I'm glad you like them so much!

Gosh, he is getting so big!!!