Sunday, April 26, 2009

My Big Little Boy

My little boy is getting so big!!!! 

It's actually making me sad that he's growing up so fast, yet there is a sense of pride 
in your child to see him grow and learn new things! 

This is my little man sitting all by himself...
This is my little man standing...
My little man "reading" his own little book...
Little Man "helping" mommy clean up from a messy time of eating...

and little man also has a total of 5, yes FIVE, teeth.... 
I couldn't get a picture of those though, he was being a stinker! 

1 comments:

Kristina said...

He IS getting so big! I love the picture of him standing, the expression on his face is super cute. He looks so much like you when you were a baby! And what a big boy sitting by himself! Has he started crawling yet?

Oh, I wish I could hold him and kiss his chunky cheeks!!!