Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Jealous of simple things... LOL

I never thought I would be jealous of other moms... but I have found something that I envy most moms for. It is rather simple and something that I soon hope to have... it is a high chair. Yes, a simple high chair or some kind of chair to put your child in while you feed them. I used to have one for Gabriel until I came to Korea and had to leave it behind. I have to say that feeding Gabriel can be VERY messy without one. I have to hold him in one arm and feed him with the other and some how try and keep his hands out of his mouth and try to stop him from grabbing the spoon.... it's not working very well...

Lol, at least he thinks it's funny=D If you can't tell from the picture it he ended up getting a hold of the spoon full of sweet potato and decided to rub it all over his face! Stinker =P  

0 comments: