Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Fun Night

I have decided that I need to have at least one girl in my life time. They are so fun! Tonight we watched our neighbors girls again. Ilze, their mom, came knocking on my door very frantic because she needed to go to the capitol, Seoul, which is an hour away and wouldn't be home until 10PM and didn't have anybody to watch the girls. I of course said that I would and Louini and Zeni came to chill out with Josh and I for the night. The girls had a lot of fun watching some Winnie the Pooh and somehow Josh found Thomas the Train on line which was their favorite thing. We ate spaghetti for dinner which apparently they LOVE and they played with some toys. They also asked me about my princess pictures again=D But their all time favorite thing of the night was just playing with Josh and I on the couch and playing with our hair. It was so much fun! Though, I may be missing about 200 hairs on my head and Josh's bald spot is probably a lot thinner, it was totally worth it. They were laughing so hard and it was so cute!


Zeni and Louini
The girls playing with my hair...
Josh did Zeni's hair too...
and yes, they are paper clips=D
Me and the girls...
And of course, they did Josh's hair too =D

Afterwards they had to go to bed so I brought them up to their apartment and tucked them into bed. Ilze told me that I just had to wait for them to fall asleep and then I could go back to my apartment. So after I read them a book and had them all safe in bed I just sat there and waited. Now Zeni sleeps in the living room because she falls off the bunk bed and Louini was sleeping in the bedroom on the bottom part of the bunk beds. Well as I'm sitting there waiting Louini, who is 4 almost 5, had been motioning to her sister where I couldn't see her that she was very scared. So Zeni gets up, she's only 6, and goes to comfort her sister. I of course saw this and asked what was going on and they told me that Louini was scared. They decided that they were then going to sleep together on the cushion in the living room. It was so cute to watch them snuggle together comforting each other. When I left they were fast asleep, both half off the cushion as it wasn't big enough for one kid, less alone two kids. 

1 comments:

Becca C said...

I think it would be SO much fun to have a girl and to play dress up. I told Jared if we have two boys and not a girl yet, we're adopting a girl. :)