Monday, June 29, 2009

Tooth-Thirty!

What is the best time to make a dentist appointment?


Answer: Tooth-Thirty! ah hahaha!

Ok, so dumb joke but it kind of fits in with my post =P And no, I did not make up the joke, I remembered it from a Laughy Taffy wrapper!

So, my baby likes to grow teeth apparently. He already has six and now he is already working on number 7! He's not even 10 months old! Well, he will be soon, in like 2 days... Anyway, Gabriel's teeth have been growing in two's so I wouldn't be surprised if number 8 soon makes it appearance. *Sigh* I'm not a big fan of teething phases and it makes me sad because it's just proof that he is growing up way to fast:( Plus, he's kind of crabby, poor guy!

Question for all mom's out there... are your babies teeth yellow? I brush Gabriel's teeth every morning and every night and I brush them good too, but they are yellow... is this normal?

3 comments:

Tia said...

I have wanted to take my boys to the dentist, but I was told to take them when they are 3 years old. I guess most dentist's won't see them until that age! I think they want them to have all their teeth and maybe sit in the chair :)
I was told that if their teeth are coming in yellow then its a sign of lack of fluoride in the water and not having fluoride supplements. But they say not to worry about it as they will loose their baby teeth anyway! And on the other note, if they have too much fluoride then they get white spots on their teeth....you can't win!! :)

Kayla said...

Well that is frustrating! Lol, poor Gabe, I was brushing his teeth extra long hoping it would go away:)

Unknown said...

Tryn's teeth are yellowish too, but she drinks city water so I am sure there is plenty of fluoride in there...not sure. I have actually heard that people with more yellowish teeth actually have stronger teeth and are sometimes less likely to get cavities, so that might not be too bad!