Saturday, June 27, 2009

Streaker in the making!

So today after swimming I put Gabriel down for his nap in just a shirt and his diaper. When I went in to get Gabriel after his nap I found out that he figured out how to pull off his diaper strap! Unfortunately I didn't notice it until after I picked him up:) This was a disposable, I don't think he would be able to do it with our cloth ones, they have buttons and velcro, but none the less I still think we may have a streaker in the making! God help us all =D
At least he didn't poop and the diaper stayed on enough to catch any 'drizzle'!

2 comments:

Tia said...

And it begins....Brendyn never even attempted to take off his diaper, but Tyvan will every chance he gets!!!

omabear said...

CUTE :) :) it's always fun to be naked, we weren't made to wear clothes! :) you know i'm right :)