Thursday, June 18, 2009

Shopping!!!

Yay I get to go shopping this weekend! Woot Woot! I don't like shopping a ton when I'm in the states. I like going garage sale shopping or if I go to Maurices with the girls and if I actually have money to spend on the things that I like, but other then that I'm not a huge fan. BUT when I go shopping in other countries I love it! They just have a lot of different stuff and you get a whole different experience and there is a lot more culture involved! Plus, I get to buy almost whatever I want tomorrow! hehehe! See on Monday it's my birthday, but not just any birthday, nope this one is special. Why may you ask? It's my golden birthday! Yay for me! Ok, I know most people don't make a big deal about it but I do! To bad Gabriel's golden birthday is going to be when he is two... he won't even remember it:(


Anyway, so because Josh can never decide what to get for me and I usually end up getting funky plastic pot looking things and because this is my golden birthday after all, he said that I get to go shopping and get cute clothes and whatever... within means of course:) Ha, we're definitely not that rich of course:) 

My one fear though is that it is going to rain and my shopping isn't going to happen:( The weather thing that I read said that there was a chance for scattered thunderstorms... soooo hopefully they scatter away from Seoul, I want to go shopping gosh darn it! Aren't I selfish;) hehe!

Shopping here I come!

3 comments:

omabear said...

Kayla, I bet you're excited about going shopping :)
Hope you have a wonderful day :)
Yes rain-go away.

Rachel said...

Shopping = awesomeness :D

Yeah, I was 3 for my golden birthday so I had no idea... but would that make 33 double golden or something? Then Gabe can be double golden when he's 22...

Kristina said...

Have fun!!! Although, you've already gone when I read this- so I hope you had fun and got lots of cute things!!!