Monday, June 22, 2009

Best Birthday Present

So we were not able to go into Seoul on Saturday like we had planned to go shopping. It ended up raining all day long and we didn't want to risk it with Gabriel. We did end up going to another small town close by, Yangpyeong, to go to the grocery store because, since we weren't going to be able to make it into Seoul, Josh wanted to make me dinner. 


We made it to Yangpyeong, we had decided to take a Taxi there even though it was more expensive then the train or bus, we didn't want to wait around outside in the rain for the bus or train to come. First we went grocery shopping and then we went and ate lunch. Gabriel was getting really tired as it was past his bedtime so we hopped on a bus to come home. This is where Gabriel decided to give me my best birthday present! He fell asleep! hehe! See Gabriel is a 'big boy' now which means he is not a big fan of me holding him while he sleeps, he likes to be left alone. Because he is a 'big boy' I haven't been able to experience this for a couple of months now or if I have it only lasts like two minutes:( Soooo on the way home from Yangpyeong, Gabriel fell asleep in his sling and I got to sit with him like that for about 20 minutes! He even stayed asleep while we switched from the bus to a cab! When we got to English Village though he decided to wake up when I got out of the cab and I was kind of sad about it. We did end up getting a few pictures of him in the Moby Wrap looking tired, though I think he was trying to pretend that he really wasn't:) Excuse the hair by the way, it was raining and yeah, it doesn't look super hot:)

1 comments:

omabear said...

Love the last picture, he looks like a little stinker :)