Thursday, June 11, 2009

Did anybody ever tell you?

So has anybody ever told you how hard it is to take pictures of a baby? No? Well I will. Ha! Don't you love how I just assume your answer:) I'm just so nice, I was helping you out=P hehe!


Ahem...Anywho...It is VERY hard to photograph a baby! They always move! Of course they do, they are babies! But they always seem to move when you have the perfect shot and then you loose it! If you have a little worm baby like mine and you try to get down to eye level to take a picture, well... this is what you get=)
Gabriel will worm his way towards me (he's getting pretty fast at it so it really only takes two seconds to get to me) and try to grab the camera or camera strap...
How fun can a camera strap be? lol!
Little Wormy Stinker!

2 comments:

Kristina said...

cute! Wow, he's really changing- he looks different. He looks very good in red. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh so handsome, must take after Josh :)