Thursday, September 3, 2009

'Twa'

In our apartment I have a lot of pictures hanging up. One of the pictures I have is of Gabriel and his cousins (on the Petron side) sitting in a big pile of leaves from last fall. I love the picture because all the kids are so happy and Gabriel was only 2 months old and just laid in Brendyn's, his cousin, lap. In the picture is also beautiful Tryn in a red sweater.

This is not the original picture but it was taken the same day. I was holding Gabriel today and he was looking at the picture and he kept pointing to Tryn. I think he liked her red sweater since that seems to be his favorite color. So over and over I kept pointing at Trynica and saying 'Tryn'. Every time I took my hand away Gabriel would take his turn pointing at her in her pretty red sweater and say 'Twa' or make the T sound like 'Ti'! It was the cutest thing! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw!! So cute!! And what a cute picture of Tryn! The picture that Nathan took of my two girls in the leaves is still the one I carry around in my wallet :)

omabear said...

Cute picture of Tryn. Isn't it cute when your children try to repeat what you say when they,re first learning to talk. I love it.