Thursday, September 24, 2009

Autumn

Today Josh and I took a walk about with Gabriel in his stroller around the school and down the road. Autumn is slowly creeping it's way into Korea and so far I am loving it. I love the color of the trees and the cooler days and nights. I love that gardens are ready to be picked and the sound of leaves crunching under my feet. To me, Fall is the best time of the year. 


Around English Village the trees are changing color much faster then anywhere else. I think it's because at English Village all of the trees have been recently replanted around the school, everywhere else in Korea they are still green. That is, except my favorite tree. This tree is in the middle of a rice field on the edge of the road on the way into town. It is the only tree that has started to change color besides the ones at the school. 
You can probably see what I mean about it being on of the few changing trees here. In the background, on the mountain side, you can see only green trees. 

I love Fall, but I am sad that it only lasts for a short period of time. Then the leaves will fall completely and the cold winds will blow and though I love snow, I am sad that Fall has to end so quickly. 

I also have some other pictures from our walk, I hope you enjoy! 

3 comments:

omabear said...

VERY AWESOME PICTURES. I LOVE THEM ALL.
BEAUTY-FULL : ) : ) : ) : ) : )

Anonymous said...

Kayla (Josh & Gabe), your pictures are awesome, those of Japan and your autumn ones...all! Reading of your trip, I love you more...you are so strong, observant,with many other gifts. We keep praying for you guys, love you much! And Gabe is growing so fast! Under God's protection all is well....even when it doesn't seem that way! Love to each of you! G'ma

Tia said...

Very pretty!!! Fall is my favorite too!! I love it :)