Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I'm a Korean!!!

They have these huge posters hanging up around the school and 9 times out of ten the Koreans that come here will have their picture taken next to one of these huge posters. When the girls go have their picture taken it is a huge deal, they will hug the picture, kiss the picture, freak out when they just see the picture. So, well, I wanted to be like all the Koreans! (Not). I just couldn't help myself after seeing 10 billion Koreans kiss this picture, I had to too! 


hehe! He is just so hot... 
errr... not! (Hey, I only have eyes for my hubby and he's too girly for my taste)

Ok, ok, I know, maybe I'm a little mean but what can I say, I wanted to be like the Koreans too...


4 comments:

omabear said...

LOVE THEM : )
Kayla, I think you should get a poster of yourself made, you're really HOT : ) Keep the roses in the poster, they work way better with your shirt then they do with that guy.

Rachel said...

Hot, hot, hot, hot, that's very hot.

Kayla said...

HA! I knew you were going to write that Rachel! LOL!

Kristina said...

Yeah but he has cool hair