Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday Gabriel!!!
Happy Birthday Baby Boo! I love you so much and I am so proud of everything that you have learned and accomplished over the past year! I am so proud to be called your Mommy and I am so proud to call you my son! You have learned so much and though I may be sad that this year has gone by so fast and that we will never get to experience many of your 'firsts' again, I am excited to start a whole other year with you and find out what new 'firsts' you will experience! You are being shaped by God, even at this young age, to be the man that God wants you to be and I pray every day that God blesses us with the wisdom and knowledge on how to raise you the way God wants us to! I love you, my beautiful baby Boo! 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Give Gabe a nice big Happy Birthday kiss from me and the girls! :)

Don't worry, there will be many more firsts. First swear, first day of school, first date, etc... :)

Kristina said...

Happy Birthday Gabers! We love you and miss you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Gabe! And here is a big hug from your great grandma!
I love seeing you grow, even if it can be only through the pictures, which are very cute! Mom is a good photographer! And it good to know there are things you like about your situation, and it is interesting to hear about and to see picture of some of the area.
God's blessings to "you three" and much love, G'ma

omabear said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GABE : )
LOVE YOU, OMA : )