Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sneak Peak

For those of you who read my blog regularly, you have probably noticed that I have not blogged for about the last week. Well, I have a good reason! Well, I think it's a good reason anyway. I'm on vacation! Yep, Hubby and I with our little munchkin are in Japan! We have been here since Tuesday and today is our last full day here. Tomorrow we fly back to Korea land and English Village. Now, you may be wondering why on earth I am blogging while on my vacation especially on the last day. Well, we're tired, we're back from our day in Tokyo already and both my boys are sleeping peacefully behind me for a nap before we head down to dinner. Yes, I should probably be joining them in their sweet slumber but I just don't feel like it! Sleeping can come later:)


Anyway. So I won't be posting much right now. Next week when we're back home I will give you some more detailed posts about our time here. As for now I will give you a little sneak peak of what we have spent A LOT of time doing...

Anyone want to come to the subway station with me?
Or hop on a train?
You may or may not be surprised to find out that this was not the busiest station or the most packed subway that we were on. There were many stations where it was much worse then this. Though that is not to say that there were times when there was hardly anybody on the train but that wouldn't make for very fun pictures now would it:)


3 comments:

omabear said...

I see these pictures and think, Wow! God, THANK YOU for letting me LIVE IN AMERICA, and especially where I live. I LOVE THE COUNTRY : ) : ) : ) : ) : )

Kristina said...

I'm so glad you ended up going to Japan, I understood your reasons for maybe not going- but how often do you get the chance to go to Japan? I hope you guys had a blast! I'm anxious to see more pictures and hear more!

Anonymous said...

Kayla and family,
I am so happy you got over to and back from Japan safely! Your pictures are so clear and discrip-tive! Love and Hugs! G'ma