Friday, August 28, 2009

ah, grass

You know what I miss about America? Something that I have missed for the past 3-4 months now... GRASS! Ah, the sweet smell of lushes lawns, the soft blades underneath your feet, the beautiful green lawns and fields... *Sigh... I miss it.


I have seen very few lawns in South Korea and at English Village we have none. Some places do have grass but it is very rough and unkept and I've been told there is snakes in it so no sitting in it for us. 

I have just spent the last two hours sitting outside of our apartment with some of our friends because it was a beautiful night out. What did we talk about? Well wanting to sit on grass of course! But no, we had to sit on the brick and now my butt and back hurt. Darn. Oh well. 

Off to bed though. Have to get up, feed the babe, Skype with family, clean, clean, clean, and maybe clean some more for Gabriel's birthday party on Sunday... I can't believe Gabriel is going to be 1 year old on Wednesday! 

2 comments:

omabear said...

Have a WONDERFUL, BLESSED, BIRTHDAY PARTY. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY GABE," OMA MISSES YOU : )

Silvia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.