Thursday, March 24, 2011

Stylin'

We took Gabriel to get his hair cut the other day. I've always wanted to get Gabriel a mohawk, I thought it would look cool! Then I was informed when I got there after I explained what I wanted his hair cut to be that what I really had in mind was a fohawk, not a mohawk... I don't keep up with these types of things!


Anyway. Gabriel has never had his hair cut before in a salon. I've always done it myself. So he got to sit on my lap and have his own drape around him. He didn't like the trimmer. He doesn't like it when I do it either to be honest, he hates the feeling of it buzzing.

He didn't cry at all, he just hid in Mommy's arms the whole time and the hairdresser had to work around him.

Now, to be completely honest, I loved every minute of it. Gabriel never sits on my lap for that long anymore and he definitely doesn't hug me for that long. So I was soaking it all up :)

He did a lot better with the scissors.

And he was very excited to get the sucker in the end!

The hairdresser cut his hair a little too short unfortunately. So even with mousse, it never really stays in a fohawk, it just flattens. But while it lasts, it's oh soooo cute!

Eli's hair on the other hand will stay up all day long.

And this is the face Eli will give you if he sees you are taking a picture of him. He wrinkles his nose and shows you all his beautiful teeth:)

I love my boys!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gabe's haircut changed his look quite much, I think. The picture is really cute of both boys.

Love and hugs to all four of you, G'ma