Thursday, March 17, 2011

tid bits...

So you know how I said that I had a lot of things to share with you and I was going to do that all last week? Yeah, so my old computer died the day after I wrote that. My trusty ol' computer has been all over the world with me, helped me create, helped me reach people, helped save my sanity in Korea, helped write many things, held many pictures, helped me organized my life a little and kept precious pictures of my little babies... now it's dead. And all of my things that I just mentioned are all trapped inside.

Apparently I should be able to get all of my documents, pictures, music ect. off of my computer with something called a firewire and connecting my new computer with the old... errr something like that. So there is hope that I can still save everything, once I figure out what a firewire is of course...

So all those things I was going to share with you, well they all had pictures to go with them and since my pictures are trapped in my old computer blogging about said things just can't happen.

On to more interesting things...

My new computer... so beautiful! Ok, ok, I know, it's just a piece of machinery, but I can think it's pretty :)

That wasn't very interesting though...

I made a ton a baby food last night. It took all night because I waited waaaay too long.

That's not super interesting either...

Hmm...

So today, yeah, it's one of THOSE days. I think I was the only one who woke up in a good mood and my children have been trying to change that mood all day. Sadly, I think they are succeeding. Eli is crabby and moody because he is teething. Can't really blame the poor kid for that. He is not an easy teether. Last time it took him 3 weeks to pop through his two front teeth, let's hope and pray it doesn't take that long this time!

Gabriel on the other hand doesn't have much for an excuse for testing my sanity, he's just mad. He has whined about everything under the sun thus far today and decided to have a melt down half way through eating his cereal this morning because apparently he didn't like it anymore, even though he had no problem eating the first half of it. Then he spilt some food all over my couch while being naughty, then he got mad at me because he spilt it and even madder when I told him that he needed to clean it up. He got so mad that I think the whole apartment building heard our disagreement and it took him ten minutes and many disciplinary actions taken before he cleaned up his mess.

Josh has an interview on the southwest side of the cities today. He was/is super excited and nervous about it. Then on the way into work this morning the check engine light came on in our car... so here it to hoping that he makes it all the way down to his interview and back and nothing happens to him or our van.

As for me, I'm just trying to save this household from anymore emotional melt downs today... did I say yet that I'm looking forward to nap time? 'Cause I am, a lot.

Not that my day is super interesting to you either... but as I said, it is just one of those days.

0 comments: