Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Valentine project...

Yes, Valentines Day was almost a month ago. I told you I was behind in blogging! Ok, so I wouldn't have even mentioned it but I had to show you our cute project that Gabriel and I made for Josh on Valentines Day.

On Valentines Day Gabriel and I made these chocolate cookies while Josh was at work. We wanted to spell out something fun and cute to welcome Josh home with. So we made hearts and letters and decided to decorate them with chocolate and strawberry frosting.

Gabriel put frosting on his heart shaped cookie...


He didn't just put it on, he loaded it on...

This was his beautiful heart when he was done decorating :D

Then he decided to do a pink heart. He was supposed to decorate it but instead he decided to go straight to the eating part...

This is one of those 'only a face (and shirt) a mother could love' moments...

The end project...

0 comments: