Wednesday, September 1, 2010

a simple letter

To All My Children, Present and Future,

I will never be able to give you all the things that you want. I wish and pray that I could, but I can't. You may have to fight for your dreams and work for the things you want. You may have to go without at times in your life. You might have to work harder then everybody else, you might have to fight and fight hard. I wish I could give you all the wonderful things in life on a platter, but I can't.

I can say, that I will fight with you for your dreams and guide you with God's help on your journey. I will work along side you for the things you want. I will go without more so then you so that you don't have too. I will not regret it.  I will not envy other mothers who have things that I don't because I will have you, my children, and you make my life brighter then any gem or stone ever could.

I can love you, I can be your friend and counselor, I can fight hard and work hard for you, I can comfort you, hold you, kiss away you hurts and I can be your Mother. I pray everyday that God will bless you and guide you, that He will show you His ways and His heart. I pray that things will be easy for you and that you will be able to follow your dreams. I know that storms will come, I don't want them too, but they will. We all go through tough times and though I pray you don't have to, I know that God will be with you through everything he puts in your path.

You can always come to me for help and I will fight for you, work with you, pray for you and be right along side with you. I will stand up for you, I will ask God for guidance in raising you, I will do everything in my power to keep you safe and happy and I will love you more and more each passing day, more then you could ever imagine.

I love you, each and every one of my children and I will continue loving you every moment that I breathe!

Love,
Mama

0 comments: