Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Colorful Bums

 My babies have colorful bums!!! Plain and simple their butts are colorful! Why? Because I clothe diaper of course! And now they are more colorful then ever before because today I got Gabriel's next size in the mail and since gDiapers just came out with their new line of colors I was able to order the new gPants instead of their old ones! So now I have the new and old colors and my babies bums are more colorful then ever! And yes, I am excited about it!

So from left to right, top to bottom we have galactic blue, vanilla bean, good vibe strip, gooseberry purple, goodnight blue, grubby knees grey, midnight black, great orange, guppy green, goo goo blue, go fish blue, and got chocolate brown! I also have grateful red (below) but currently it's on Gabriel's bum so it's not in my picture above... 
grateful_red_lg.jpg
Thank heaven for colorful bums, they make your life a little brighter, literally!

4 comments:

amanda said...

love it!! :) i really want to get the purple one!!

Anonymous said...

have you ever noticed that all names start with "g"? That is why the black is actually called "glam black"

Anonymous said...

oh, and the vanilla is "genuine vanilla"

Kayla said...

Ahhh! I actually didn't make that connection with the g's... I'm a little slow I guess! LOL! I was trying to remember the names of some of them but they were not on the gDiaper website anymore so I just guessed! Oh well, at least it's not as bad as the time I kept writing defiantly when I really meant definitely! Haha!