Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Surprise!

Remember that post about a month ago when I told everybody we were coming home and at the very beginning of the post I said 'Guess what? And no I'm not pregnant...'? Well guess what? I was! I was just being sneaky!


That's right, I am pregnant with baby #2! I'm about 8 weeks along at the moment, a little over actually. I did a few different due date calculators and the one that is in the middle is June 18th so that's the one I'm going with.

We found out a little over a month ago when I was 3-4 weeks but we wanted to tell our family in person so we waited to share the news until we got back.

As for how I'm feeling, surprising well. With Gabriel I was sick all the time and this time I'm hardly sick at all. I've had my moments of course and when I'm hungry or wait to long to eat I can get more nauseous but nothing awful. I'm super thankful for feeling the way I do with this one. I'm surprised that the round ligament pain has already started a little bit, but nothing too bad. It usually comes around night time when I stretch the wrong way or too quickly.

We are all super excited for the new addition to our family!

0 comments: