Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Colorful Korea! ... and my all time favorite picture!

When we left Korea the colors were very beautiful! Fall had definitely come and Korea was awash of very beautiful vibrant colors.



Fall is my favorite time of year so I was very happy that it had made it's entrance in Korea before we had come back home especially considering that Minnesota's fall had already come and gone by the time we got here.


We took these pictures one morning on the way to the train station so that Josh could get another one of his wisdom teeth pulled. At the dentist we were going to they would never pull two teeth at a time so we had to go in four different times, all very early in the morning, to get his teeth pulled. I still have a couple more pictures to come about that. Anyway, that is when I captured this picture...


Gross as it may be it cracks me up every single time I look at it! I love Gabriel!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Hilariously classy :D

omabear said...

Love the last picture : )
I see that view everyday now, it's really cute : ) : ) : ) : ) : )

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!