Wednesday, November 11, 2009

dreams

Last night I had a dreadful nights sleep. If you are a parent, I'm sure that you know that if you dream of your children it's seems so very real. Well last night I kept dreaming that Gabriel was in bed with us and that he was going to fall off or we were going to wake him, squish him, and wondering why in the world he was in our bed in the first place. I hate having these dreams, I never get any sleep because I wake up every 2 minutes worrying about him. Last night it was extra awful though because usually I snap out of it, but last night it just kept going and going which resulted in absolutely no sleep.


I even asked Josh probably about 10 times if Gabriel was in bed with us or if he was ok or if he had Gabriel on his side. Well the crummy thing is that when my husband is half asleep all if his answers are simply 'yes', which did not help my dilemma because he was confirming that Gabriel was in bed when he never actually was. Ugh. So when I got up at 1:30AM to go to the bathroom and looked in Gabriel's crib and saw him fast asleep I literally thought 'well how in the world did you get there!' AND the dreams still never stopped! Wow, I'm special. I think that every woman that is a mom probably has had similar dreams but man oh man, they sure leave you sleepless and tired in the morning!

0 comments: