Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!!


Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Gabriel drew this great little picture with the help of Mommy and Daddy and had lots and lots of fun coloring with the markers. Josh said that when he was a kid he did a turkey with his hand print every year so we decided to do that is Gabriel as well. We even did one last year when he was just 3 months old!

I know I promised many posts this week and I kind of fell behind. Wednesday around the time when I was going to add another post with pictures I get a call from ANA, the airline we flew here on, where they proceed to tell me that even though it was theirs and the airports fault that we missed our flight and I had to spend hours arguing with them before they switched our flight, they will not be reimbursing me for any of my phone calls I made. The phone calls were the ones I made to them arguing with them about their mistake and sat on hold with them for over an hour and a half before they even picked up... yet their not going to reimburse me for them and it happens to be lots and lots of money. I was so mad and argued with woman on the phone for quite some time before my pregnancy hormones got the better of me and I turned into a blubbering mess while speaking to her. I'm sure she thought I was completely pathetic for crying on the phone but that is ok by me because I think she and their company are completely pathetic for not evening attempting to take care of the customers and forcing them/us pay hundreds of dollars for their mistake. Just saying... I'm kind of mad about that one. I'm thinking I'm gonna have to write a letter, it might not do much but at least I might feel better!

Anyway, so for the rest of the day on Wednesday I pretty much was seething with anger because of them and didn't really feel like blogging anymore. Thanksgiving day was fun though and we got to go to Josh's sisters and have Thanksgiving dinner with that side of the family. Gabriel had fun playing with his little cousin Rowan and thought he was helping him out by pulling off his socks and rubbing his hair:) It was a fun day.

So today, Black Friday, I came back to blog like I was supposed to a few days ago. I didn't do all the crazy shopping this morning, just a tiny bit online for maternity clothes, so I had a small amount of energy to write this blog. So, I just want to say... HAPPY THANKSGIVING and HAPPY BLACK FRIDAY shopping and I will see you tomorrow with another post with some pictures!

0 comments: