Thursday, November 12, 2009

all the little moments...

UPDATE: Does anyone know how to change the name for the other people that are following it so it says 'all the little moments' not 'life abroad' on their blogs or dashboard? I'm almost thinking it's on their end because I just changed the name of one of the blogs I was following for my blog list...but I don't know... any hinters?

ORIGINAL POST:
I finally changed the name of my blog! It took a long time, as in hours, trying to decide what re-name my blog and I finally came up with 'all the little moments'. I was actually set on a different one but nobody seemed to like it, it was 'the ever growing family', I still like it personally but I'm going to try this one for awhile. Don't get me wrong, I do like the new one, I was just the old one for quite a few weeks.

Because I spent the last like three hours asking multiple peoples opinions and trying to decide what to name this blog I'm probably not going to change anything else tonight. Maybe tomorrow I will put up a new picture of Gabe (since it's been awhile) and put up the title on top and heck, maybe I'll search again for a cute Christmas-like background even though last time I failed miserably after hours of searching. We will see. As for now I just have a new name! If you think of something that is fun or cute for a name for my blog I'm still open for suggestions!

P.S. here are some of the other suggestions from people if you are interested. Some of cute and some are funny!

1. Life a Board
2. Life as a Broad (LOL)
3. Precious Lights of Life
4. Baby Bears
5. One More Makes Four
6. Life With Babes
and some more that I can't remember

2 comments:

Kristina said...

I like "all the little moments" I think you should keep it!

omabear said...

I agree with Kristy : ) : ) : ) : ) : )