Monday, November 23, 2009

Finally Updated!

I have to say that I am beyond annoyed at computers and blog background websites at the moment. Nothing is really their fault, mostly I'm annoyed because you can spend literally hours looking for a background that is cute and never ever find one. I told you in the past I was looking for a cute Christmas one, but I found out that one does not exist or if it does it does not want me to find it. So after spending a very long time looking for a Christmas one I decided to go non-Christmas and that still took forever. Can't someone just make cute, simple, color coordinated backgrounds? *Sigh, oh well. I ended on my simple green one that literally took me all morning to find!

So, I know I told you a week ago that I was going to update my blog and if you checked back to see the new updates I'm sure you found that I haven't touched a thing until today. Sorry for my lack of productivity. I have quite a few things I have to show you. Mostly just some pictures so within the next few days (and this time I'm serious!) I should have a few more posts up with pictures of Gabriel, some last pictures from Korea, and life here in Minnesota. I will be following this particular post with another post full of some pictures I took of Gabriel last night! We had some fun with some Christmas hats :D

Alright. Now that I have changed my background far more often then should probably be allowed, I promise to stick with this one for awhile! Come back soon for pictures of Gabriel in his Christmas hats!

0 comments: