Monday, October 19, 2009

need some advice

Now that we are moving back to the US in 10 DAYS (woot woot) a lot of things are going to change. I'm excited about most of the changes and am looking forward to them. With one change though I need some opinions please!


The name of my blog is called Life Abroad. The problem with the name of my blog is that I am no longer going to be living abroad so the name doesn't really work anymore. So I need a new name for my blog, one that I can have for a long time and probably never have to change again. It can be anything really, something cute, something fun, something creative, quirky, anything really. 

So ladies and gentlemen, what do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kayla, This may be a boring change for your blog, but it is so simple I had to share. Keep all as is but change abroad to aboard: even life is an adventure goes well and take out the S.K. part.
That's my 2 cents worth, a thought that came as I read your message. So exciting to think you will be in MN soon! Love you three! G'ma

omabear said...

I like grandma's idea : ) : ) : ) : ) : )