Thursday, October 22, 2009

CHRISTMAS!!!

It's time for CHRISTMAS!!! At least in my book it is!!! I love Christmas, it's the best holiday of the year! Christmas time also means time for a Christmasy background for my blog to light that holiday fire in our souls and get us rockin' around the Christmas tree... or something like that. Ahem. Anyway. So, I looked high and I looked low and all around for a cute Christmas background with little snowmen and cute snowflakes that sparkled just right and made your nose tickle with excitement for the upcoming cookies and hot cocoa... or something like that, but there was no such background to be found. So I found this one, which does have snow flakes on it, if you look really close, but no cute snowmen or jingle bells or angles or stars... I might have to keep looking for the prefect one. But in the mean time I hope that this one gets your nose tickling and toes tapping and hearts bubbling with the thought of beautiful snow, glorious Christmas music, yummy cookies, green, lushes Christmas trees and big fat turkeys dripping with gravy (or something like that *wink)!


Have a holly, jolly Christmas,  
It's the best time of the year,  
I don't know, if there'll be snow,  
But have a cup of cheer. 

Have a holly, jolly Christmas,  
And when you walk down the street,  
Say hello to friends you know,  
And everyone you meet.

Oh, ho the mistletoe,  
Hung where you can see,  
Somebody waits for you,  
Kiss her once for me. 

Have a holly, jolly Christmas,  
And in case you didn't hear,  
Oh by golly  
Have a holly, jolly, 
Christmas this year

1 comments:

omabear said...

I LOVE IT, ALL OF IT : )

Just what I needed.

Christmas makes me feel so warm. Just the touch we need to help us through the cold MN winter. AHEM
: ) : ) : ) : ) : )

THANKS KAYLA : )