Tuesday, October 6, 2009

little monkey

My babe is such a determined little monkey some days. See, we always put Gabriel's toys in a box and the other day I cleaned the apartment so I put the box in a little cubby hole in the side table. Well Gabriel loves to sit in the box with all his toys surrounding him so what does he do? He pulls the box out just enough to somehow manage to climb in it without falling over and sits there trying not to fall out because the box is slanted downward. He couldn't even reach half his toys in the box because half of it was still in the hole. I had to laugh when I saw him trying to keep his balance while holding his toys:) Sorry the pictures aren't that great, he wouldn't stop moving:)

2 comments:

Gina said...

Too cute!

omabear said...

He looks like a little stinker( meaning- he's going to do what he wants)
VERY CUTE : ) : ) : ) : ) : )