Thursday, December 2, 2010

Say Cheese... Please?!?!

Do you have any idea what it takes to get a good picture of Gabriel? No? Let me inform you. See Gabriel is not one of those kids that like to have their picture taken and will sit there patiently while you click away on your camera with an award winning smile on their face. Oh no. Gabriel doesn't like to have his picture taken. Actually, I don't even know if it's that because sometimes, rarely, he asks to have it taken. I think it's more Gabriel likes to make it difficult to take a good picture. Really, truly enjoys making it difficult.

Like in this picture, this is when I asked Gabriel to smile and look at me.


So he closes his eyes and half smiles.

This is when I told him he had to open his eyes.

He half lunges at me with a crazy face!

I took 30 pictures before I got this one.

30!

29 pictures of him being his cheeky self and one picture of him being a little angel :) We're going to have so much fun taking Christmas pictures... yep... or at least he will.

*By the way, in case you are wondering. Gabriel's bruise on his nose is from him spinning around in our living room, loosing his balance and crashing into our bookshelf. Poor guy!

0 comments: