Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Oma

I think I have mentioned before, but in case you didn't know, my mom, Gabriel's Oma, is his favorite person in the whole world. I think he even likes her more then he likes me... sigh.

Gabriel walks around our apartment most days saluting with his hands saying 'yes sir Oma, yes sir Oma' over and over and over and... you get the idea. Yep, she taught him this. It's cute. He does it every day.

I had a band-aid on my finger because I had a blister and Gabriel asks me if I have an owie, I say yes, he says 'Mama cut chicken? Oma cut chicken.' See last time we were at my parents my mom told him that she cut her finger while cutting chicken, so since I had an owie, it must be the same as Oma's.

Every teddy bear that Gabriel goes to bed with is from his Oma. Two out of the now four blankets Gabriel insists on going to bed with are from his Oma.

Every time we get in the car, Gabriel asks if we're going to see Oma.

When Gabriel sees Oma he about knocks her down with a bear hug!

Gabriel loves his Oma! I think it's cute!

This is Gabriel and his Oma , yes he's naked like it seems he is in most picture... see you don't understand, my kid is messy. I have to take his clothes off to eat and at many other moments... it's rare to see him fully clothed in this house, especially now that's he's potty training. Anyway.

0 comments: