Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas Pictures

This morning we took Christmas pictures. We didn't have anyone to take pictures of us so we had to do it ourselves, which makes things much more difficult! I was pretty surprised how well our pictures had turned out. I had pretty much given up that we were going to have a family picture and I was hoping for just one good picture of the boys so we had something for our Christmas card this year. But with a little briber (yes, we bribed Gabriel with 'chocolate milk' so he would hold still and smile), a self timer on my camera and Mommy being so very clever to put Madagascar's 'I like to move it' video from you tube on her computer right behind the camera we actually got some descent pictures. Well as descent as you can get taking them by yourself! Check it out... 





2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so NOT beyond bribing my kids. I have accomplished many impossible things with bribes :)

Tia said...

Before we had kids, we said that we would never bribe them!!! But....we do :)