Wednesday, December 1, 2010

my conversation with Gabriel this morning

So if you don't like topics that children talk about and the sheer openness of a two year old, then you might not like this post. But, I had the funniest moment with Gabriel this morning!

Gabriel at the breakfast table, face beat red holding his breath: *Grunt* "Mama, I *Grunt* poop on potty *Grunt*"
Me: "I'm pretty sure you are pooping in your diaper."
Gabriel: "No! *Grunt* I poop *Grunt* on potty!"
Me: "Well we can go poop on potty, let's go."
Gabriel: "Mama, *Grunt* I BIG poopy!"

Hahaha!

On another note. My five and a half month old seems to think that he can put his hand in his mouth the same time he is nursing... he doesn't seem to have figured it out that he can't nurse and eat his hand at the same time.

0 comments: