Thursday, July 15, 2010

Silly Gabe

Gabriel has done a few rather humorous things lately. First, since we have moved out of my parents house, he seems to think that anything that is an older gentleman is his Opa. Things such as his Little People's Noah figure and in his little bible he first thought that John the Baptist was Opa and later he thought Jesus was Opa. I have to say, the funniest one was when we were watching Sesame Street today and he thought Oscar the Grouch was Opa! Sorry to disappoint you Gabe, but Opa is not green and not to mention he is not that hairy!

Then, if you have ever breast fed a baby you know about a little thing called breast pads. Well one time when I was feeding Elizek, Gabriel got ahold of my breast pad and ran out of reach where I couldn't get him. He then proceeded to lift up his shirt and try to put the pad on his 'boob'. He got a little frustrated because he couldn't understand why it wouldn't work!

As I mentioned in my last post, we moved to a new apartment. So things are everywhere! Well, as I was organizing the bathroom supplies Gabriel grabbed a pad and shows it to me and asks "Diaper? Diaper?" Hahaha!

2 comments:

Kristina said...

HAha! What a goober. :) Too cute!

Rachel said...

LOL, too funny!