Friday, July 30, 2010

Cheese!!!

Gabriel has always been a stinker when it comes to taking pictures. He would never smile for me or even look at the camera! I have very few pictures of him looking at a camera and smiling.

Now something has changed. Someone flipped a magic switch in Gabriel and he finally likes having his picture taken! He gets really excited that he gets to say "Cheeeeeese"! I am overjoyed with this change cause now I get cute pictures like this...



Gabriel still has his stinker moments when it comes to picture taking, as in if he's not in the mood it ain't gonna happen but I guess I don't like having my picture taken when I'm not in the mood either:) I guess he gets that from his Mommy:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun, cute pictures and the new top picture of Elizek is so very cute and sweet. Love to your family! GG