Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Elizek Oliver

Elizek Oliver Leveille has arrived!!! 
Born June, 15, 2010 at 12:46PM
Weight 7 lbs 9oz. and 20 inches long!

Here is our sweet little boy!

Mama and Elizek

Daddy and Elizek

Gabriel so excited to meet his new little brother!

We are loving having Elizek around and Gabriel loves being an older brother! I know I'm a little late in my announcement on my blog but life has been extremely busy getting adjusted to two kids and we just moved as well, not to mention I've been sick pretty much since I've left the hospital. So I thought it appropriate that on his 4 week old b-day we would post pictures on here! 

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats!! My brother and sister-in-law had their baby boy, by c-section on the same day...and his name is Oliver James Melling! So fun! I'll pray that everything settles down for you. Could you sleep right next to Gabe's crib? You need rest deary!!