Monday, January 10, 2011

Pink Juice

Gabriel loves what he calls pink juice. Pink juice is very popular in our house. Pink juice is also known by most people as something called a green smoothie.

The first time I heard about a green smoothie was from my sister Kristy. It sounded rather gross when she told me about it first. Green smoothies are kefir, banana, frozen berries, spinach and a raw egg. Yeah, sounds kinda gross doesn't it? Well it's actually not, it's pretty good! I guess you are only supposed to use organic eggs, which I don't have so I just forgo the egg part and put the rest in. Gabriel LOVES them! See...



Yeah, it gets really messy at our home when we have 'pink juice'. Wipes and napkins are necessities. And I'm not sure why he calls it 'pink juice' because it's not pink at all, but hey, more veggies go into us and it makes Gabriel's day!

0 comments: