Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Morning

This year, or technically last year since it's now 2011, we were all very excited for Christmas. Since Gabriel was born we haven't really had our own Christmas with the Christmas tree and decorations and tradition. I think I may have explained it in an earlier post but just in case I thought I did and I really didn't, I will explain again.

So Gabriel's first Christmas, he was 4 months old, we lived in this teeny tiny little apartment and we weren't sure when we were going to have to move so we decided not to decorate, we also didn't have room to decorate. It was a super small place. Gabriel got one gift that year, it was a Jumperoo!

Second Christmas we were living at my parents and things are always crazy there around Christmas time and I think we opened up gifts a few evenings before Christmas.

This year the boys actually got to wake up on Christmas morning and open presents! Not that that is what Christmas is all about but it's a fun little part for the kids. Gabe was so excited to see gifts under the tree and I think Mommy and Daddy were even more excited to give the gifts away! Here are a few pictures of our morning...

 See the workbench? Yeah, it came out of a dumpster. Not kidding. Gabriel loves it!

 So excited to read the books he got!




 Cheese!!!
 Eli got bibs and sippy cups and chocolate in his stocking... chocolate he will have to get through Mommy milk:)
Merry Christmas!!!

0 comments: