Saturday, October 23, 2010

Weird?

So my computer is dead and it's not coming back to life anytime soon. There is actually nothing wrong with the computer itself but the cord seemed to have gotten sick and died. So in other words I have no way to charge my computer. So I'm writing this from our IPod and it's a little challenging so please excuse any typos.

So why am I writing may you ask? Well one to say I have not really abondoned blogging, it's just not super easy.

Secondly, my husband thinks I'm weird. I think I'm pretty normal for the most part but he doesn't. See I have this beautiful red kitchen aid mixer that will never leave my kitchen counter because I'm in love with it and I use it all the time. So today I went to the store and bought a coffee pot. While looking at the coffee pots available I decided I liked the red Mr. Coffee better then the black, just becUse it was pretty and different. The black was nice but I love a little color. So I made my purchase and went home. Upon arriving home and opening the box I immediatly knew that I didn't want the color I purchased. Why? Because both my mixer and coffee pot would have a permanent place on my counter and they were two different color reds! No matter how much I like color, I like things to match, fit together, and be organized so different color reds just screamed at me to fix the problem. So because my mom wanted the same coffee pot in red and I was supposed to get her one later that day I figured that now it worked perfect that I had the red one she wanted and I called Josh and told him to pick me up a black one.

Upon arriving home Josh was confused as to why I had two coffee makers. I explained my dilema and that the red one was for my mom and he came up with "you're weird".

"Why is that weird?" I asked.

"You like the red one better but you're not going to keep it because it doesn't match? Who matches appliances?"

"But it wouldn't look right! My kitchen would be lopsided. It would clash. It would be wrong. You just can't do two different reds on the same counter."
"Like I said, you are weird."

Am I weird?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yah...........duh............




:) :) :) :) :)